Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blog evaluation

Definitely did not work well, I kept messing up even more than the first time and I was not able to do the podcast. I tried five times and now decided to use Mike's recording for the lesson. I will ask if I could come back and try this again because it is frustrating that it didn't work out. I just want to do it even if we don't use it because that way I will feel better. I really like using computer in this class and know that it will be as fun for the students when I incorporate it into lessons. I am not good with a lot of software and feel that now I can at least give it a try and continue using this blog to learn more. My partner, Mike, and I have decided to break up the lesson plan; I will be doing the first part!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment